We have included a detailed set of screen shots showing the settings required for your email account.
There are several steps that you will need to perform on your gmail account configuration pages to enable gmail to receive and send email through your pop3 account:
1. Click the gear icon
at the top of any Gmail page, choose Settings
and open the Accounts and Import
tab. (For Google Apps domains, open the Accounts
2. In the Check mail from other accounts section, click Add POP3 email account.
3. Enter the full email address of the account you'd like to access, then click Next Step.
4. Enter the incoming mail server configuration information for your mail account and click Add Account.
5. If you want to configure gmail to send mail from your email account, then select Yes and click Next Step. Otherwise, click No and you are finished.
6. Enter the name you want to display as your email "From" name and click Next Step.
7. Enter the configuration settings for the outgoing mail SMTP server. Make sure that you use securemail.server5000.com as your SMTP server, 25 as the port number, and select TLS security.
Gmail should now be configured to send and receive emails from your email account. You Will receive a verification email at your pop3 account. You must click the link in that email to enable sending from your gmail account.